This is one that I had for the first time in OK while visiting Evan's family. One of our friends, Shawnee, made it and now its a meal we eat often.
6oz (or half a box) of spaghetti noodles cooked
3 TBS butter
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Cook ground beef or ground turkey and combine with sauce.
2. Cook spaghetti and drain
3. Coat cooked spaghetti in melted butter.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 egg and Parmesan cheese.
5. Combine spaghetti and egg mixture.
6. In a greased pie pan, place spaghetti mixture on the bottom and press down.
7. Place ground beef and sauce on top.
8. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top to liking.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
(Evan and I like to make this a "Meat lovers" pie by adding cooked turkey peperoni to the top right before baking... YUM!!)