1/2 C ground almonds
1/4 C all purpose flour
2 boneless chicken breasts (or 4 halves)
2 TBS canola oil
1 tsp cornstarch
1/2 C chicken broth
2 TBS balsamic vinegar
1 TBS brown sugar
- Combine almonds and flour in one bowl. In another bowl, whisk eggs.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Dip chicken in eggs; then coat with almond mixture.
- Cook in oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes (on each side)
- Meanwhile, combine starch, broth, vinegar and brown sugar until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes whilst stirring-(or until thickened).
- After chicken is cooked, pour sauce over chicken and enjoy.
Truly, it's so delicious, and you don't feel guilty eating it either!